Family Bonding @ Mann Yann

Sunday is family day for us so after we heard mass at Don Bosco Makati, Ate Aissa decided to treat us for lunch at Mann Yann as part of her post birthday celebration. It's been a long time since I've eaten in Mann Yann and I have to thank my sister for bringing me here again. Hehe. The place itself is cool, it's been renovated and expand their space so that more people can sit now.


We love Chinese cuisine, that's why we really enjoy our lunch since the food is great! Their servings can be shared for 3-4 persons and the price is really affordable. They also serve free house tea while waiting for your orders.


Complimentary Hot Tea

Ate Aissa placed our orders since she is the one who pay for the bill, she ordered Fried Spicy Squid. The squid was crunchy and spicy which served with Chinese bagoong.



Fried Spicy Squid Php 300.00

My mom request for Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet, the fish was fried just right, not oily at all; it was crispy on the outside yet remained soft inside. I love the combination of sweet and sour taste for the fish.


Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet Php 260.00

Then, we also order for Chami Noodles; this was teeming with ingredients and was very tasty, a mixture of squid, vegetables and mushrooms.



Chami Noodles Php 220.00

The Eggplant with Minced Pork is one of my dad's favorite. He keeps on putting this foods on his plate and he really enjoy eating Eggplant in any style of cooking. Honestly, I don't eat eggplant that's why I didn't enjoy eating this food. I try to taste a little and it was flavourful but still, I don't like eggplant. Haha.


Eggplant with Minced Pork Php 200.00

Of course, this main course was complemented with Yang Chow Fried Rice which completed our meal.


Yang Chow Fried Rice Php 200.00

The quality of the food and cheaper price are reasons enough for successive visits.

Mann Yann
Unit 01-004 & 005 Ground Floor
The Link Bldg. Ayala Avenue
Makati City