Ian's Post Birthday Treat with my Family @ North Park

Ever since Ian became my boyfriend 4 years ago, he already part of my family. Ian always gave my family a treat every time his birthday comes, so lat Monday we had our dinner treat from him. We chose North Park since my mom really loves Chinese cuisine and this restaurant offers delectable foods. We already tried this restaurant countless times before and I can proudly say that this is one of those restaurants that never ran out of customers. One thing I love about this restaurant is that they use their menu as place mats; they give free soup, hot tea and service water as per requested, well you can take advantage of it because you cannot opt to order any beverages. They provided a push button if you want to call for a server you don't need to raise your hand to call their attention. Very high-tech right?!


Complimentary Hot Tea


Push button to call server

As usual, Ian picked me up from office to meet my family. I texted my mom and told her that we already at North Park waiting for them to arrive, my dad is on his way from work as well JM while Ate Aissa cannot join us in our dinner since she still on the meeting that time. My mom arrives after 15 minutes of waiting and advice us to place our orders while waiting for my dad. I help Ian in choosing our orders and the first thing that comes in our mind is to give another try of Birthday/Toast Noodles, of course a birthday celebration is not complete without Noodles as a saying "Noodles symbolizes for long life."

Birthday/Toast Noodles is topped with fish, barbecue asado, mushroom, different kinds of vegetables and prawns. We already ask the staff to mix it since I'm too lazy to do that for the reason that I'm already starving. Haha.



Birthday / Toast Noodles Php 238.00

Since this is a Chinese Restaurant, we never forget to catch Yang Chow Fried Rice. The rice was not dry, there were generous specks of veggies and shrimps. For us, the rice is already a dish itself.


Yang Chow Fried Rice Php 138.00

For our main dish, Ian opted to order Barbecue Asado. This meal can accommodate 3-4 persons, the barbecue added by Asado sauce on top really satisfy your cravings.


Barbecue Asado Php 146.00

My mom requested for Sweet and Sour Lapu-Lapu. The Lapu-Lapu fillet was fresh-tasting; the sauce was just the right balance of sweet and sour; a perfect combination with Yang Chow Fried Rice.


Sweet and Sour Lapu-Lapu Php 228.00

I want Lechon Macau, since Ian is too kind in giving what I want he order Lechon Macau with Eggplant. I'm not really love eggplant, in fact I don't eat it so I did have second thought about tasting this one. But when my dad told me that this is really good, I try to taste it. In fairness, the crispy skin was delicious even though it was mixed with bagoong and shredded eggplant.


Lechon Macau with Eggplant Php 229.00

I hoped we can consume everything. However, we were not able to eat the whole thing so my dad decided took home the leftovers.


Happy Family :)


Sweetest Couple ^_^


with JM

Big thanks to Ian for spending another night with my family. Thank you also for the wonderful birthday treat with us!


North Park Noodle House
Glorietta 5, Ayala Center
Makati City