Rhian's OOTD (Sabina's 1st Birthday)

Perks of having a daughter is you have a human doll. Ang sarap ayusan grabe! Ang sarap bilhan ng mga kikay clothes, shoes and accessories na kahit mas mahal pa sa damit namin mag asawa, gora lang basta comfortable and makes my daughter more beautiful ayos lang.

Anyway, last July 12 we attended the 1st birthday of my friend's daughter at Mc Do Greenbelt 1. This is actually Rhian's 1st birthday party event, aba nakiki party na anak namin. Hehe. Ang saya ng feeling na may baby ka ng kasama every time na pupunta ka sa children's party, ah basta iba pakiramdam. PRICELESS!

Since I'm a stage mom (naks!) I make sure that my daughter will look beautiful on that day (kala mo sya may birthday). So here is Rhian's OOTD!

Dress: H & M 
Jacket: H & M 
Shoes: Landmark
Headband: H & M

And now after receiving good comments after posting here photo, I decided to put a portion on my blog wherein I post rhian's outfit of the day.. Ikaw na anak ang may fans club. #ProudMommy 

P.S.
Thanks to my in-laws in US for Rhian's outfit
Thank you Mercy for holding my beautiful and super cute pachingching..

post signature post signature