Letter to Husband: Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary

Happy 8 years of togetherness and Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary! It's been a blissful married life with you Honey!


Thank you for everything, for taking care of me and baby Rhian, thank you for loving us unconditionally. 2 years of married life is not easy for us and not perfect, it’s like a roller coaster filled with so many exciting twists and turns. It’s an adventure only worth taking with you. This year hasn't been easy at all; you will agree with me that this anniversary feels like a milestone of sorts. Marami tayong napagdaanan, pero still nalagpasan natin hawak kamay. You had been with me, for better or worse, in sickness and in health (remember, nakita mo ko kung pano ako nag labor for 9 hours!) Hehe.  Parang kelan lang nung kinasal tayo, nag one year anniversary and now tatlo na tayong mag cecelebrate. Ang saya ko super!


This anniversary is a little different. It is not one of extravagant celebration; we opted to cancel our out of town and staycation because we need to bring our daughter in the hospital. Iba na talaga ang priority natin ever since Rhian came into our lives, but you know what wala man tayong engrandeng celebration what more important is gumaling na si Rhian and magkasama tayong 3 as a family, Ikaw, ako at ang anak natin. I cannot ask for more because this is what I wished for, to have my own happy family.

I admire your faithfulness honey since not all husbands are like you; you are a rare find that’s why I treasure you. Ika nga nila, endangered species ka na. Hehe. Anyway, the more I learn about you, the more I love you and I’m very happy learning all these years. Marami akong na discover sayo na di ko nakita during 6 years na bf/gf tayo, may panget pero mas maraming maganda. For sure marami ka rin naman nadiscover sa pagkatao ko right?! ^_^

Honey, I love spending each day with you and baby rhian. I love waking each morning with you guys on my side and I still love spending time with both of you after all these years because for me every day is a happy day.  Kahit na marami tayong problema basta magkasama tayo, lahat kakayanin natin. Honey, you are not perfect husband for me and you know that right, but you are perfect father to our daughter and I’m so thankful for that.

I love you more than yesterday and I will always love you for the rest of my life. Thank you for being my lifetime partner and thank you for accepting me as I am and not trying to change me, kahit na parati mong sinasabi na laging mainit ulo ko, andyan ka parin sakin at iniintindi ako, salamat sa napaka haba mong pacensya honey. Salamat talaga.

So today, I wish more years to be with you and to grow old together. More more love, life and happiness for us! Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary Honey! I love you!

P.S.
May mga nagsabi at nagrerequest na sana daw sa 3rd wedding anniversary natin, meron na daw little Ian. (Baby Boy daw! Para quota na!) Waaahhh!!!

 Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
post signaturepost signature