Our Journey Towards Parenthood: Happy 1st Month Rhian

Today is February 20, 2014 and it's our baby's 1st month. It made me realize that time really goes by so fast. It's seems like yesterday when I gave birth to the most beautiful baby in the world and I still cannot figure out why days and weeks seem to fly by so quickly.

I can't believe how much my baby girl, Rhian has grown. She is a happy and a healthy baby that fills our home with love, joy and laughter.



Dearest Rhian,

Hi baby girl, you are now one month old. How time flies so fast talaga. Parang kahapon lang nung nilabas kita sa tyan ko and now 1 month ka na. We are so blessed and grateful for having you in our life, your daddy and I loves you so much! Always remember that ha, kahit na wala kaming tulog at kahit na wala kaming matinong kain, okay lang as long as mabantayan ka namin. Rhian, we will always be here for you no matter what happens. We love you our little princess.


Ooppss.. I forgot to say, please don't grow up so fast please! Although, you dad and I know for a fact that time will come and you will be a fine lady. Huhu. Well, sorry baby but even if you're all grown up, you will always be and forever be our little girl.

We Love You So Much!

Love Lots,
Mommy and Daddy


post signature post signature