Our Journey Towards Parenthood: BTS - Maternity Photo Shoot Session

I really wanted to have a maternity photo session ever since I got pregnant. I love the nudity, draping cloth or anything that will focus on my growing belly so last November 16, we had our Maternity Photoshoot at Nice Print in Megamall which I purchased at Cash Cash Pinoy for only Php 1,975 valued at Php 3,950, the package includes Family or Maternity or New-Born photos from Nice Print Photography, 6 pcs 2R, 6 pcs 3R, 2 pcs 5R, 1 pc 11x14 frame and 1 CD containing all soft copy shots. What a deal right?!
Our photoshoot was schedule by 1pm, we arrived at the store 15 minutes earlier so we can prepare our outfit and props. We were so excited, as in. So sharing with you some of our behind the scene.  Thanks Hon for the lovely shots. (Taken using Samsung Galaxy Note 3)
Lights. Camera. Action! 
Some of our props.
Mr. and Mrs. Villareal 
with paper roses :) 
Smile ^_^

And now, I’m so excited to post some of our Maternity Shots from Nice Print. So stay tune for my next updates.