Mitsuyado Sei-Men

We left SM Aura around 8:30pm and my husband decided to have our dinner somewhere. Wala pa kasi masyadong open na restaurant kaya limited lang yung pagpipilian. I suggest trying restaurants in Serendra since it’s just few blocks away from SM Aura. As we reach Serendra, I saw IHOP which according to some reviews it offers mouthwatering pancakes and other special entrees. We parked our car near the restaurant and walked across the streets to reach IHOP, when my husband reviews their menu he told me that he was craving for some Japanese Ramen. Booo!!! San naman kami hahanap ng Ramen?!

We scouted for the nearest Japanese restaurant within the area. Nagagalit na ko sa kanya kasi paglakarin ba naman ako ng super layo para lang makakain ng Ramen na yan! Hello, buntis kaya ako and it’s so difficult for me to walk lalo na pag malayo. We left Serendra after 45 minutes because I’m so tired and hungry. Nag aaway na kami dahil sa cravings nya, para sya pa yung buntis kung makarequest ng kakainan. Waahh…

Inside the car..

Me – So san na tayo kakain? Anong petsa na, gutom na anak mo!
Ian – Sa Jupiter nalang since malapit na yun pauwi satin.
Me – Siguraduhin mong bukas pa yun, or else!
Ian – Yup, open pa yun. Saturday kaya ngayon, extended yung mga restaurant.
Me – **sigh**

When we arrived at Jupiter, we saw lots of car parked across the streets. As in halos sakupin na yung kalahating lane ng mga sasakyan. I was surprised when the barker told us that we need to pay Php 50.00 for the parking. What?! 50pesos para sa parking na nasa gilid ng daan? Mas mahal pa parking ng mga mall?! Gggrrrr…..

Moving forward, we watched Kris Reali TV last 2 weeks ago which feature Mitsuyado Sei-men and Yamato Bakery. We're drooling as we watched Kris Aquino and Kim Chui feasting on each dish and had given positive feedback. 



As we enter the restaurant, I just love with the authentic interiors! As in nawala lahat ng inis ko! I felt like a tourist in here. I regret for not bringing our DLSR Camera. Huhu. It’s like nasa ibang bansa ka because of the place itself. According to my husband, the place is like a street alley in Tokyo. (My husband went to Japan 3 years ago for business trip.) Most of their customers are actually Japanese and Chinese. I guess a lot of people already know about this place so don’t be surprised if it’s packed.





The tables are wooden with matching benches that have that slightly worn look. There are some tables designed as noodle carts that provide a more authentic Japanese street-life experience.  So eye-catching!



We were approached by a friendly staff who oriented us with the menu and helped select our orders, good thing that my husband already know what he really wants. He ordered for Double Cheese Tsukemen (This is one of the specialties here and one of the dishes featured in Kris Reali TV. I guess my husband got curious about this dish because of the cheese. Haha.)

The Tsukemen or the Dipping noodles was deconstruct into separate parts. Noodles and broth are served separately, 1st you need to pour the cheese over the noodles, mix them thoroughly using your chopsticks then, dipped in the broth. Interesting right? The cheese sauce tsukemen is their specialty according to the waitress.

Double Cheese Tsukemen Php 350.00

As per my husband, it was an interesting and yummy blend. But when I tried it, the cheese tasted a lot like Cheez Whiz. Haha.  And if you notice, the serving was big enough for 2 persons.

Ian also ordered for Gyoza which he thinks it pairs well with the Tsukemen. The Gyoza was pretty standard, good and wasn't too oily.

Gyoza Php 180.00

I ordered for Chicken Teriyaki Don. The chicken was cooked really tender and went well with the steamed rice. I know teriyaki can get a bit boring sometimes, but for me I really love it.

Chicken Teriyaki Don Php 260.00


Overall, I love dining at Mitsuyado. The place, the food, the service plus the location is excellent! Two Thumbs Up!


Mitsuyado Sei-Men
#22 Jupiter Street cor Galaxy St.
Brgy. Bel Air Makati City