7th Wedding Monthsary

Exactly today, we celebrate our 7th wedding monthsary. Wow! It’s been 6 years and 7 months together is amazing! And exactly 7 months ago today, I married the most handsome, the sweetest and most loving man in the world! Hhhmm.. sino pa ba yun, e di, IKAW NA!

Actually, I have a question for you honey. Are you crazy about me or I’m crazy for you? Naks! Anyway, I just want you to know that I love you so much and I thank God every day for this wonderful marriage. I know that I am the luckiest woman alive because I have a very understanding, loyal, lovable husband. You know what, you know me so well and despite of my mood swings, you still love me and help me for putting up with this attitude. I know you've seen my worst and our of this world tantrums, talo ko pa yata yung bata pag sinumpong ako, but still you love me! You know how to make me calm down. Let’s stay this way forever please?

Honey, you are my love of my life, you are my treasure of life and I know that you will be a good father to our kids (soon). I always pray to God, thank him for all the blessings that we received and for his guidance to make our marriage grow stronger. I know, we’re young newlyweds and we will have lots of hitches along the way, but I pray that God will continue to bless our marriage, protect it from any worries and to have a happy ending.

Thank you honey for loving me in a very special way, for supporting me all the way.. You will always be my knight in shining armor, my prince charming. I am so blessed for having you in my life; you are one of the best things that happen to me! Thank you Lord for giving me the best husband! Thank you Lord, we are now 7 months strong in exploring married life and 6 years 7 months together is just the beginning of wonderful years to infinity! Cheers! Iloveyou so much!


Happy 7th Wedding Monthsary Honey!