The OTD Coordinator: Glam.PH


WHY WE CHOSE IT: 





(post from our wed site before..) 

3 months left before our wedding and about 90% of the needed suppliers are booked but still I really feel that I'll need some extra help especially with our "little things" / "DIY" stuffs. I'm so blessed for having a very supportive friends and officemates who helped me in preparing our big day, actually I have friends who offered to act as our coordinator but I refused not because I don't trust them but I want them to enjoy that special day. With 150-200 guests, I'm definitely going to need a lot of help from the professionals on that day of our wedding.

I'm very meticulous bride; so hiring a coordinator is one of the priorities for having a happy, organized and stress-free wedding day. Well, I want everything to be perfect. Honestly, I was really hands-on in preparing our wedding because I want to make sure that Ian and I will experience the wedding that we've dreaming of.

So after discussing this issue, Ian and I thought that we really need to hire an on-the day wedding coordinator. I began to do my task to search for the BEST coordinator and checking on the feedback given at the forum. I'm scared when I read some horror and terrible stories about their coordinator, they have the power to make or break your wedding. So just to be safe, I was really picky in choosing our OTD coordinator.

I called a lot of the coordinators on our list, some of them offer additional packages that include planning assistance, and some of them are pricey which is out of our budget. I even called my friend's OTD during their wedding but I really disappointed with them. (**sigh**)

I was able to meet and booked for my HMUA at Somerset in Makati when Rookie approaches me, He is Mitch's loving husband who entertains me during my booking with her wife (Mitch is currently busy with her upcoming make-up classes). After I settled the payment, Rookie ask me if we already have OTD, I told him about what happened to our prospect coordinators, after hearing our stories he immediately offered their service. At first, I was hesitant to avail their service because I was alone that day and I need to confirm with Ian first before saying "YES" to them.

I like Rookie, we have a good rapport and I instinctively feel at ease with him. He is frank and he is easy to talk with. So after discussing with Ian about his offer, we decided to book for their team to be part of our special day.

Here are the reasons why we chose Glam.Ph:

1. They only accepts one event per day.
2. Glam.Ph package is within our budget plus extra service of emceeing.
3. They are easy to reach by phone, email as well as in Facebook (they are my friends now!). Rookie try to make himself available and he respond promptly to all our queries.
4. They are very organized group since Glam.Ph is a fab-fusion company dedicated to deliver excellent service in the field of publication, events and fashion. I know Rookie with his team will assured their clients of their personal sincerity, flexibility and professional service. I also trust that his support team are selected and very well trained individuals who commit themselves to brighten and lighten up the loads of our preparation until the last minute of the wedding.

Well, I can tell that he's very organized, professional and I believe that he loves and truly knows what he's doing. I'm so excited for our first official meeting this coming June.


Glam.Ph
Address: Somerset Makati
Telephone Number: (0922) 885-8108
Contact Person: Rookie Camaclang