The Make-Up Artist: Mitch Cabillon - Camaclang

WHY I CHOSE HER: 




(post from our wed site before..)

After I booked for my wedding gown designer, I promise myself to give extra effort and careful in searching for HMUA; so as early as June 2011, I started to canvass and research for the BEST HMUA. Of course, I want to be the most beautiful girl / bride on our special day. I sent emails as well as text messages to a lot of HMUA and to tell you the truth, I was surprised to their rates. Ian and I even checked the booth section in the bridal fair and check their portfolio, but one friend told me that pictures can be very deceiving since make-up artist can now use photoshop to makes photos more eye-catching.

Until I received an email from glam.ph, informing me if I want to check the "TIME TO GIVE BACK" promo of Michelle Camaclang. Without any hesitation, I immediately check the link and surprisingly about her promo. (taken from her website)

"Thank you everyone for being a part of this successful journey-- as a wedding hair and makeup artist, with the count of 126th bride, as of June 20th (my anniversary date) and counting my "bride-to-be" listed in my calendar it is so heartwarming to see that you girls have been part of the color artistry by mitch camaclang diary.."


To sum up:

Bride and Groom plus 5 extra heads
Airbrush upgrade for the Bride
Grand EB to all Mitch's Bride
Basic Make-up / Personality Makeover
2 free flower girls (total of 9 heads in all)
for Php 10,000

After I read her blog, I immediately sent our wedding info and few minutes she replies right away. After exchanging lots of emails and some clarifications about her promo, I decided to book her. Mitch is very nice and vocal person when it comes to her work principle. I love the way she puts make-up with her brides, I appreciate the way she give information about make-up and I even read some reviews about her work and happy to see good comments from her previous clients. I add her in facebook and follow her fan page too. But what I really admire is her professionalism; she doesn't entertain other calls while at the peak of work which is not related to her current working client. But when she's done with what her doing, she immediately response and explain her work principle. Very professional right?! Now, believe me I made the right decision in booking her and super excited to see my look on our wedding day!




Mitch Cabillon - Camaclang
Address: Makati
Telephone Number: (0915) 173-0120
Contact Person: Mitch Cabillon - Camaclang