Cafe Mediterranean

Last night, Ian and I watched the Clash of the Titans at Greenbelt 3. Since we have more time to scroll the mall, we come to a decision to have our dinner first. We both agreed that we will have our dinner within the vicinity of Greenbelt since the movie will start at 8:10pm. Our first choice was to try the Sentro, which is actually my favorite restaurant, but I refuse this time, you know why?! Because I only have my point and shoot camera and I want to have a good shot of the food whenever we try pricey restaurant, I want to post stunning and yummy foods in my blog. Hehe. So Ian prefers to try the Cafe Mediterranean in Greenbelt 1.



We were greeted by a waiter and headed us to our seats. Since this is the first time we will try this resto, it took 10 minutes to decide. Haha. Finally, Ian ordered for Harissa Pork Tenderloin. It is Pork Tenderloin marinated in balsamic vinegar and a mild Mediterranean hot sauce served with regular Fita, but Ian chose to change the regular Fita into Plain rice, just additional Php 10.00.


Harissa Pork Tenderloin Php 215.00

Since I take merienda at the Office because of our quarterly coffee break, I chose to have Bolognese Pasta. It is the classic meat sauce on spaghetti with 3 pieces of regular Fita.


Bolognese Php 200.00


Ian ordered Bottomless Iced Tea while I prefer to have their service water.

Bottomless Iced Tea Php 75.00

Service Water

As usual, we do our favorite part, Picture Taking.. ^___^

us :)


Note:

We both surprised when we saw this simple note included in our take out.


"We we glad to have you enjoyed our meal,enough to take some home with you.
Thank you for dining with us,
We appreciate your business"

Cafe Mediterranean

So sweet right! c",)


Cafe Mediterranean
Stall 113 Greenbelt 1
Ayala Center
Makati City