F Salon and Beauty Spa

After our sumptous dinner at Shakey's, Ian and I decided to visit Salon and have our Foot Spa in preparation for Jap and Beth's wedding the following day. We left our things in our house first, then we go off to F Salon and Beauty Spa. This is also where we do our quarterly haircut. The stylish here is very good! I swear!

Since we arrived here around 9pm and I guess the store will closed around 10pm, we settle on to have Foot Spa Deluze with Pedicure, we are lucky to have 50% discount that they offer just for this branch only. Yahoo...
My foot spa session

Ian's foot spa session


And here is the final look of my nails, after my 45 minutes of Foot Spa and Pedicure. My nails are nice, right?! And ready to wear my enchanting shoes for the wedding.


Foot Spa Deluxe with Pedicure Php 140.00

F Salon and Beauty Spa
1103A Chino Roces Branch
Makati City